Cuf 101 Alfalfa is adapted to low desert irrigated production areas. This variety is very non dormant (group 9). It is highly resistant to Fusarium wilt, pea aphid, spotted alfalfa aphid, blue aphid, and root knot nematode. It is moderate resistant to Phytophthora root rot and to both Southern and Northern Root Knot Nematode.
CUF 101 Delivers Superior Performance
- Superior Yield
- Excellent Hay quality
- Exceptional grower value
CUF 101 Advantages
• Winter-active, very non-dormant FD=9.2
• Very high yield potential under 8- to 11-cut harvest managements
• CUF 101 demonstrates strong potential to deliver higher feed intake, improved milk production, and greater profitability when fed
• Highly resistant (HR) to all major aphid pests
• Highly resistant/resistant to all major nematode pests
• Very strong disease resistance package (including HR to Phytophthora Root Rot and Fusarium Wilt); promotes fast seedling establishment and long stand life
• Ideal FD=9 varieties for the cash hay producer: CUF 101 consistently produces big yields of leafy, fine-stemmed hay with high %TDN
• Salt-tolerant at seed germination, similar to the salt tolerant checks
• Outstanding persistence and long stand life on your toughest fields
• Unmatched weed control at both stand establishment and in established stands can mean fewer weeds and higher quality hay and haylage, which can result in more milk per ton fed and higher %TDN when tested
The primary use will be for hay, pasture, green chop, and dehydration.
All low desert southern regions
25 KG per Feddan for coated.
18 KG per Feddan for uncoated.
It can be drilled or broadcast.
Available in 20 kg bags, 25 kg bags, 50 lbs bags, or 2500 lbs bulk bags
33, Demeshq st, Mohandseen – Giza – Egypt